Free cheat Valorant Internal/External AimAssist/Shot correction (Magnet)
Valorant Internal/External AimAssist/Shot correction (Magnet)
1. Install the Interception driver
2. Download the cheat (two .dll files)
3. Find an original way to inject the “inject me” dll into 32-bit process – !DO NOT INJECT THE DLL INTO VALORANT!. I will not provide a tutorial on this, look up internal/externals. You can use any decent injector or hijack some legitimate dll like shown in the video
4. The interception.dll file needs to be in the appropriate folder according to how you inject, if the console does not show up, you have the interception.dll in the wrong place
5. If you did this correctly, a console will show up with “YES” written in it
6. Input your sensitivity, smoothing, and mode into the console, details are below
7. The console should disappear and you should be good to go
8. To disable the cheat, end the process you injected into
@Puddin Poppin for the original Internal/External cheat for CSGO.
@Denyagola for writing some parts of the code
Never inject into Valorant or RIOT associated processes.
Do not inject if the game is running.
Injecting into CSGO like shown in the video is not a smart way of doing it.
Ideally, find your own way of injecting the dll somewhere.
Input the values in the following order:
Smoothing has reasonable values around 0.01-0.2 based on your CPU and setup. The mode has 3 values (1, 2, 3). 1 is for Shot correction only, 2 is for AimAssist only, 3 is for both.
Free Download Valorant Internal/External AimAssist/Shot correction (Magnet)
Copy the link to proceed to the file download
Only authorized users can download files. Please Log in or Register on the website.
Subscribe to the news Valorant Internal/External AimAssist/Shot correction (Magnet)
If the news changes, you will receive an E-mail notification.
Already subscribed: 6
- Add a comment
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.
If you have a problem, write to us.
to everyone adding this to vanilla MC launcher, Add “-noverify” to JVM Launch arguments for it to work.